Sunday, May 6, 2012

I realize my blog is a little top-heavy with pics of my girls... so I want to remind you about this studly guy... my Benny Boy.  
Here he is with the scouts helping them get their surfing "merit badge." 
Why don't the girl scouts get to earn surfing merit badges?  So unfair.  



And some highlights from the week:




Farmer's market on Alvarado Street... berries are back in season!


Play group:


We went to Hacienda Hay and Feed and for whatever reason the kids thought it was fun to lock themselves in a cage


Earthbound Farms... climbing in a tree




Saturday bike ride to Lover's Point



C drying out... she got over excited as she ran into the water and fell flat on her face, soaking herself.



Sunday evening driving down Highway 1 to Garapata Beach.  






A picturesque place indeed...  four tripods on the beach.



And my favorite quotes from the week:
Me as I'm putting Em to bed:  I love you!
Em:  Me too
C:  No, I'm two!

Em as we're watching Ben play soccer with some international students:  Look at that little brown man running so fast!
I guess it's never to early to start teaching political correctness

No comments:

Post a Comment