Sunday, August 11, 2019

Summer Dayzzzz

Summer dayzzzz...

Since we received the news that we are heading to Slovenia, it's been hard to keep my head in the game, I feel as though my head is constantly spinning.  I have to deliberately stay focused.   Caroline and James had a sleep over at Kassy and David's house the other night, and Ben is in France... so for 24 hours it was just Em, Cosette, and me.  We had a good time. 

Gran Plaza 2 mall... hitting the rebajas. 

Saturday breakfast at Mallorca. 


Haircut gone awry.  Whoops!



Super ugly picture of me, but I had the best morning trekking through Casa de Campo, breaking in my hiking boots to prepare for our trek next month on the camino.  Beck, Bon, Tammy, and me!  I love Casa de Campo.


Read-a-thon:  It's a new trend I'm starting with the kids.  They love it and I love it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment