Friday, December 3, 2010

ROME!

We have the awesome opportunity of traveling to Rome together while Ben is on "business." I wish I had taken a picture of the Warsaw airport before we left, but we were basically buried in snow. It has been snowing there for the past week! We were so glad to arrive in Italy where it was nice and relatively warm (in the fifties)

Em, in the Roman airport, finally starting to pull her own weight!

Well, sort of...

An ad at the train station in Rome... I found it ironic that as a Utahn I was visiting Rome on the other side of the world where they were advertising vacations in Utah.
This sorry sap to the left of us was from Saskatchewan and was traveling solo... we recruited his help in pulling our luggage all over the place...
We arrived after a long day of traveling and only had time to eat dinner and hit the sack. We asked our concierge for a good restaurant in the area and he recommended this hole-in-the-wall joint where the food was just mediocre. We figured he was just giving his friend the hook-up.
Caroline's eyes are DEFINITELY bigger than her stomach.

Are we having fun yet? I think Ben was a little worn out at this point...


2 comments:

  1. Mindy the pics are so cute! I love the ones of Em "Pulling her own weight." LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I'm so glad you guys have a bog now so you can make us all jealous of your adventures in Europe. :) I like the picture of caroline drooling over the bowl of speghetti. (sp? I can never spell that word).

    ReplyDelete