Sunday, March 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Sweet Caroline!

Here's our birthday girl turning one year old, and me purposefully hiding behind her
So, I'm sure many of you know, C doesn't like to eat. We thought for sure that she wouldn't turn down a delicious chocolate chip cupcake. So we gave her a bite and check out what happened next...


What child doesn't like a cupcake??
Good thing Em and Ben were fans...

Opening gifts from Grandma Shaha. Of course, she was more interested in the water bottle and balloons than her gifts.

2 comments:

  1. Well, at least she humored you with some seriously cute faces instead. Hope she had a fun birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Caroline! What a cute little one year old. I love the "I refuse to eat this" pictures. hehe! I'm pretty sure that someday she'll like cupcakes. I hope. :)

    ReplyDelete