Sunday, September 2, 2012

I feel bad for having such a negative post up for so long.  So, here's a sampling of better days we've had recently:

Vegas trip with my Price girlfriends.  Our original group of 8 who were going to come dwindled to a group of 4, but it was still a blast!
At the Beatles show LOVE!  It was sooo awesome. 



 We pretty much just ate and shopped and gabbed away.  What else can a group of Mormon married girls do in Vegas??


Hanging out with my friend Monica at San Luis Obispo.  She is my longest lasting friend.... we've been buddies since kindergarten!!  Wish I got a pic of us together, but this is the best I had.  Yeah, she randomly buried Ben in the sand.  



Play date with our church friend Elsa.  Lately C prefers to be in the nude, even if it's only 60 degrees!

A visit to world renowned Pebble Beach... not far from our house.  



And a trip to the county fair tops off our list of better days...  This was the slowest lamest boat ride but by C's reaction you would have thought she was white water rafting.  She had such a blast!

Em acted a little too sophisticated for the cows. 
The slides.  C didn't meet the height requirement, but we just kind of snuck her in.  Wish you could have seen her with her hair standing straight up and the huge smile on her face.

Their faces say it all



And their ever long-suffering father






3 comments:

  1. GREAT time in VEGAS! Thanks again for getting the ball rolling and getting everyone together! Sad we didn't get to stay in Monterey!...But, Vegas was a GOOD TIME!
    I'm glad Monica got to see you for a few days!
    Next girls vaca in Germany!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, just for the record, I LOVED your DMV post. It is truly like hell on earth.

    This was a good one too though. I guess my memories of the fair are fuzzy, but I don't remember it being as fun as this one looks.

    ReplyDelete