Thursday, December 12, 2013

Ok, I read back on my last blogpost and realized I came across kind of harsh and critical.  I hope I didn't make anyone (who knows if anyone beyond five people even reads this blog, and in this instance I am grateful for that) feel bad or like they were being attacked by involving Santa Claus in their family traditions.  I grew up believing in Santa Claus too!  And I don't consider my parents liars or pagans nor have I ever resented them for going along with the Santa Claus story!  I was just kind of writing stream of conscious without giving much thought as to how I might rub someone the wrong way… so if I did, I truly am sorry.    

Anyway, here's a few pics from our Saturday trip to the Stuttgart Christmas market.  I also had an old friend/neighbor come visit us who is stationed in another part of Germany.  I hadn't seen him in years!  And I'm super pumped because a friend I've had since KINDERGARTEN is coming to visit next week!  Yay!  Love seeing familiar faces that remind me of home!




















1 comment: