Thursday, February 13, 2014

A Good Laugh

I know, I know.  My blog has been really lame lately. 
 Really, there has been nothing interesting/exciting in our lives that merits a blog post.  
January is like the most dull month ever.  
Seriously dull.  

But, I did want to share this clip that Benny Boy came across.  We have had a great time laughing at these British commentators at the Olympics.  Their choice of words combined with their enthusiasm combined with their amiable accents makes for a hilarious listening to.  And I'm sorry I'm not better at embedding a video… I'm just providing the link.  Hope you all enjoy this, especially my older sister Beck who is a huge anglophile (lover of all things British).  


And some shots of the girls in ballet.  Too bad all the ones of Caroline turned out blurry… maybe because she is like the Tasmanian Devil in there?  She has not quite perfected the art of being graceful or poised or listening to instructions.  She just runs laps around everyone else full speed. 
Em on the other hand hangs on to every word the instructor says, and does her best to imitate her perfectly, always with the most serious expression.  It's really cute. 


C is to the left of Em… can you see her?

1 comment: