Wednesday, March 19, 2014

I love...


the way Caroline laughs
the way her smile lights up her face
the way Caroline retells a story
the way she everso delicately eats her food
the way she runs and jumps and flies through the air 
the way she runs after her sister begging her to play 
the way she sings at the top of her lungs to Jamesy Wamesy
the way she uses her imagination to invent every possible play scenario with her princesses 
the way she says her prayers
the way she tries to make a serious face
the way she "reads" her books 
the way she admires herself in the mirror
the way she has no inhibitions when making friends
the way she gets soooo excited about holidays and birthdays and presents
the way she loves to dress up
the way she runs into her daddy's arms when he walks through the door
the way she tells me about her dreams
the way she cuddles up to me in my lap and wants to be held












Happy 4th birthday Caroline!!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful post! How I miss that darling little girl, and it was such a treat to see her opening her presents...thanks, and give her lots of hugs from Pat and me! Oh, and I loved her pink and camo outfit!

    ReplyDelete