Friday, March 9, 2012

First Day of Preschool (again)

Too cool for school


Yesterday was Em's first day of preschool, again.  She went to a different one for about a month last fall, but it didn't really jive with our schedule so I had her drop out.  We finally found one that works well for us, and so I snapped this shot just minutes before she went in.

Yeah, she's sure to make a lot of friends with those glasses.  I watched her on the playground for a little bit before leaving.  There was another 4 year old girl leaning against a piece of playground equipment sporting a pair of sunglasses like she was the coolest thing on earth.  Em approached her all excitedly, "I have sunglasses too!"  She took them off and held them up to the girl's face so she was sure to see them.  "See?!  I have glasses too!  You have glasses.  I have glasses."  Yeah, great icebreaker.  When I came to pick her up at the end of the day she was still wearing them.  Awesome.  Thanks Gramma and Grampa for making your granddaughter so hip!

1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe she sports those glasses. So awesome.

    ReplyDelete