Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Killer Quotes



My girls are at the age now where every day they make me laugh with the things they say.

Here are a few recent conversations from the past couple days.

Me: (as I'm pushing the girls in the shopping cart around Target)  Emily, guess who's coming over to play with you today?  I'll give you a hint.  Her name starts with E.

Emily: Elsa?

Me:  No

Emily:  Evie?

Me:  No

Caroline:  (with all the earnestness she can muster)  Spiderman?


Today when Emily came home from preschool.
Me:  Em, who's your favorite teacher at preschool?

Em:  Miss Cathy.

Me:  I can't remember which one she is.  What does she look like?

Em:  (very matter-of-factly):  Well, she's got feet and legs, hair, shoulders, arms, and a tummy.

Thanks Em.  That really cleared things up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment